This is the simplest and most elegant solution we have found for making iced tea in the summer. Simply add loose leaf tea, cold water, and let it sit for at least a couple hours fridge or on the counter before serving.
You can also try adding sliced fruits or berries for flavour and beauty.
The spout has a filter so the tea leaves are filtered out as you pour. The silicone lid also seals well enough you can take it on the go.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heatproof Glass, polypropylene filter and silicone rubber spout and stopper
- Capacity: 800ml
- Made in Japan
Brewing Iced Tea:
- Place ~15g of tea leaves into the glass bottle
- Fill the bottle with cold water up to the top measurement line (800ml)
- Place the spout/filter assembly on the bottle before inserting the stopper lid
- Place the bottle in the fridge or counter for 3-6 hours
- Remove the stopper lid and serve
You can use any tea for iced tea, but some of our favourites to try are:
- Strawberry Green
- Lemongrass Mate
- Mandarin & Mint